The Government has made the E-way bill mandatory for all inter-state movement of goods over Rs.50,000/-, from the 1st February 2018. A consignment not having an E-way Bill along with it during transit may get detained for not complying with the laws.
There is a big debate on how to prepare it & who is responsible for generating it.
The below article will help all logistics personnel & logistics companies generate e-way bills with minimum effort
Currently, The Government has given permission only to consignor, consignee & transporter to log into the e-way bill portal & generate the e-way bill. The consignor , consignee & transporter needs to have a GSTIN / URP to register on the portal.
Shippers like SMEs, Manufacturers, Engineering companies, FMCGs, traders have been using the ValueShipr portal to generate their E-Way bills effortlessly.
How it Works:
- ValueShipr is a registered Transporter on the E-way bill portal
- Through an API connection it connects to the E-Way bill portal avoiding duplication of work.
- Your E-way bill is generated & you can opt to Print / Email it.
How to Create an E- Way Bill through ValueShipr :
- Book a truck on ValueShipr
- Enter the invoice details OR/AND Upload your invoice on the portal.
- Within minutes, your E-way bill & LR will be generated & emailed to you.
Click to Login & Generate your E-way bill today!!